Welcome to Trinity News Daily. The present document represents our website’s Terms and Conditions agreement. Please read the information presented below carefully. Your use of Trinity News Daily implies that you have read and understood the information presented herein.
Introduction and General Rules
Trinity News Daily represents an online media outlet which owns and operates trinitynewsdaily.com as well as its mobile user content, including but not limited to mobile applications available for Android and iOS. Collectively, the services provided by Trinity News Daily is referred to as the “sites”, the “website”, or “Sites and Mobile Content”.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED BY TRINITY NEWS DAILY (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF READING THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS DOCUMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME) REPRESENTS A BINDING CONTRACT IN WHICH YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND REGULATIONS INCLUDED HEREIN. TRINITY NEWS DAILY MAY, AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, MODIFY AND ALTER THE CONTENTS OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE REVISIT THIS SECTION PERIODICALLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ANY AND ALL MODIFICATIONS. YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AFTER ANY MODIFICATIONS HAVE BEEN POSTED IMPLIES THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE RULES THEREIN STATED.
Trinity News Daily reserves the right to immediately and without prior notice terminate your access to the websites and its products for any reason as well as to take additional actions that are in the interest of Trinity News Daily or its users.
The present document represents a binding contract between Trinity News Daily and you. Your continued access to the website and/or mobile content is considered your agreement and acceptance of this agreement.
Additionally, you hereby warrant that you are at least 13 years old and that the information you have provided in communication with Trinity News Daily has been both correct and complete.
Using and Accessing Trinity News Daily
Trinity News Daily offers its readers free of charge access to its services and does not imply a professional services relationship of any kind. The Website’s content and the mobile content provided by Trinity News Daily are intended for your noncommercial, educational, personal use and are therefore protected by international copyright law.
You may not, in any form, modify or derive any data incorporating or using substantial parts of the content presented to you by Trinity News Daily, nor can you transfer or store data residing or exchanged over the website unless having previously obtained written permission from us.
Except when specific permissions are granted in the present Terms and Conditions document, you are NOT ALLOWED TO use, reproduce, create derivative works, distribute, copy, use for commercial purposes, publicly display, publish, exploit or otherwise transmit the content presented on the website.
In certain instances, users are allowed to download or print certain portions of the website content for noncommercial, educational, information and personal use only. However, you hereby acknowledge that you have not acquired any ownership rights by printing or downloading the content legally belonging to Trinity News Daily.
Intellectual Property and Website Content
All materials presented to you on trinitynewsdaily.com and its affiliate services is referred to as “content”. It includes (without limitations) all text, images, presentations, illustrations, files, videos, scripts, graphics, sounds, information, software, URL’s, technology, materials, documentation, interactive features, services, and products. Trinity News Daily and its licensors are the sole owners of the website content (and its intellectual property rights). In addition to the website content previously referred to, Trinity News Daily also owns all logos, trade names, trade dress and service marks appearing on the website. All copyright and trademarks which are NOT the property of Trinity News Daily are the property of their respective owners.
You are not granted any license or ownership rights to the content, copyright, trademark, patent or additional property of Trinity News Daily or a third party, whether by laches, estoppel, explicit grant or by implication.
- Conduct yourself in any way that restricts, inhibits or offends other website users;
- Translate portions of the website.
- Suggest, imply or state that any statements you make are endorsed by Trinity News Daily.
- Post content and materials which are related to political campaigning and/or fundraising.
- Decompile the website or use reverse engineering software in order to disassemble portions of the website and determine its architecture.
- Collect, harvest, share, use or sell any personally identifiable information from the website, including but not limited to email address, name, username, address, passwords.
- Alter, remove, modify, cover, distort or delete any trademark, copyright or additional proprietary rights notices on the website’s content.
- Disable, circumvent or interfere with the proper workings of the website.
- Interfere with the website’s security-related features.
- Use automatic software and technology which scrapes the website (such as spiders or robots) in order to create copies of the website or website content without Trinity News Daily’s express, written consent. Public search engines are exempt from this regulation as they are allowed to crawl the website in order to create a searchable index of Trinity News Daily’s content to make available to internet users.
- Solicit Trinity News Daily users to register or join online, commercial services or organizations.
- Engage in any type of activity that directly contradicts the spirit or intent that this Terms and Conditions has presented.
Users are solely responsible for their conduct on the website, their interaction with Trinity News Daily as well as their interaction with Trinity News Daily users. You hereby agree to NOT engage with the website and its users in unacceptable ways, including but without limitation, using the site to:
– threaten, offend or harm website users and members of the general public;
– harass any person or community;
– contribute any type of content that is unlawful, false, offensive, misleading, abusive, pornographic in nature, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, threatening, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
– market your own products and services;
– provide information designed to manipulate people, equities or markets;
– impersonate people or entities;
– falsely represent your affiliation with specific institutions or entities;
– post advertising or promotional materials;
– contribute with content that is infringing on the copyright, trade secret, trademark, patent or proprietary right of any third party.
You hereby agree to cooperate fully with any investigation of illicit activity that is suspected of having breached the Terms and Conditions as they are presented here.
Third Party Content
In some situations, third parties may be able to contribute with content on Trinity News Daily. However, the opinions and arguments expressed are NOT endorsed by Trinity News Daily. Such content is the sole responsibility of the third party. Our website may provide links which lead to third party websites. As Trinity News Daily does NOT run those websites, it is not responsible for any information you access when clicking on such links.
You are solely responsible for accessing third party websites and Trinity News Daily does not accept liability for any of the consequences following your use of third party websites accessed by you.
User Generated Content
The website currently permits that users contribute ideas, content and materials to Trinity News Daily. These materials, including, but not limited to, messages, text, illustrations, images, comments, music, photos, information and/or other materials are referred to as “user generated content.”
Comment sections allow users to interact and share opinions and ideas on the topics being reported. The information is presented to you by some contributors who would have otherwise not connected with us and decided to use screen names to protect their anonymity. Because of the large volume of information available in such comment sections, Trinity News Daily cannot and will not be responsible for monitoring and moderating the content generated here. We do not endorse such messages and do not warrant that any information, opinion, advice or utterance may be correct. Trinity News Daily does not assume responsibility for any omissions, irregularities, inaccuracies or errors in the postings in the Comment Areas.
Trinity News Daily does not guarantee that the content you submit to the website will remain confidential even in the case that it is not published. As such, you are solely responsible for monitoring and protecting the materials you choose to share with Trinity News Daily, including any intellectual property rights under which your User Content may be protected. We do not accept any responsibility for the same.
You are hereby banned from submitting any type of content or materials to Trinity News Daily which is protected under copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, moral right and any other type of proprietary and intellectual property right without having obtained written consent from the owners of the respective right. You are solely responsible for any damages which may result from your inability to produce documents attesting to that permission or from the harm that the User Content you submitted has caused.
Users of Trinity News Daily are banned from submitting any user content that:
- Violates, infringes or disrespects the rights of others, including but without limitation, moral right, copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or intellectual property rights;
- Encourages criminal conduct or gives rise to liability;
- Is in any way in violation of local, state or federal law;
- Is unlawful, sexually graphic, pornographic in nature, invasive of privacy rights, vulgar, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful, morally, ethnically, racially or otherwise questionable;
- Represents an advertisement, contains formulas or instructions which are aimed at causing harm or injuries;
- Represents a chain letter
- Includes PII (personally identifiable information) of a third person, including but not limited to, names, email addresses, addresses, user names, account numbers, telephone numbers, social security numbers, or employer references;
Please take note that by having submitted user content to the website, you agree that you have understood the conditions and terms mentioned herein. Your submission of any user content automatically warrants that the owner of the material being uploaded has granted Trinity News Daily a full, global, royalty-free, indefinite, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, non-exclusive and transferable right and license to use the material as we see fit. This license to use the material includes, but is not limited to, reproductions, distribution, the creation of derivative works based on the content, publicly display, transmit or sell (wither in part or in whole).
By having submitted User Content to the website, you also grant Trinity News Daily the right (but not obligation) to make use of additional information referring to (but not limited to) your biographical information, name, geographical location so as to use in connection with your User Content. You hereby waive any and all “moral-“ or “droit moral” rights which you may have in any jurisdiction with respect to the content you have submitted to the website.
Trinity News Daily also reserves the right to make use of your User Content for advertising and marketing purposes. As such, you acknowledge and agree that the website can include your user content on our networks as well as on the advertising networks of distribution partners and third-party service providers.
Trinity News Daily reserves the right (but not the obligation) to edit the User Content submitted. At our sole discretion, we may choose to edit, remove, delete, refuse to post and even disable your access to any user content.
You hereby agree to hold harmless Trinity News Daily and all of its employees, affiliates, directors, parents, partners, agents, successors, subsidiaries and related companies from and against all liabilities, claims, losses, obligations, costs, damages, expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees and costs) which are the direct consequence of your use of the Website, the User Generated content therein, your membership or any alleged and actual violations of the Terms and Conditions governing your use of the website. Additionally, you agree to hold Trinity News Daily and all of its partners and employees harmless against any breach of warranty, representation and covenant that you have made to us.
Trinity News Daily provides you with free of charge news coverage. As such, you expressly agree that you are using the website at your sole risk. Any materials and content presented to you on the website is offered as an “as available” and “as is” product. Trinity News Daily DOES NOT OFFER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
WE ASSUME NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT THE LAW PERMITS AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING. TRINITY NEWS DAILY AND ITS PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATE COMPANIES DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES THAT:
- THE WEBSITE WILL MIRROR AND MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS
- THE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES
- THE INFORMATION PRESENTED HEREIN MEETS YOUR ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, TIMELINESS OR CORRECTNESS REQUIREMENTS
- TRINITY NEWS DAILY ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, GOODS AND SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED HEREIN
- WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTNESS OF THE CONTENT AND RESULTS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
- BECAUSE OF THE UNSTABLE NATURE OF THE INTERNET, TRINITY NEWS DAILY DOES NOT ASSUME ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE OR THE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN AN UNINTERRUPTED MANNER
- WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE WE USE AND ANY POSSIBLE ERRORS IT CONTAINS WILL BE CORRECTED
- WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY RESULTS FOLLOWING YOUR DECISIONS BASED ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISER, BROKER OR LEGAL COUNCIL BEFORE UNDERGOING ANY STOCK TRADE, FINANCIAL DECISION, PERSONAL OR LEGAL DECISION. NEITHER TRINITY NEWS DAILY NOR ITS PARTNERS OR AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES OF THE DECISIONS YOU BASED ON THE INFORMATION FOUND ON THE WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DISSATISFACTION OF ANY KIND WITH (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) THE SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PRESENTED HEREIN CAN BE ONLY REMEDIED BY YOUR IMMEDIATE CESSATION OF USING THE WEBSITE.
THE SAME LIMITATIONS ALSO APPLY IN CONNECTION TO DAMAGES WHICH MAY HAVE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF PRODUCTS AND ADVERTISEMENTS RECEIVED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF OUR WEBSITES OR ANY LINKS PRESENT ON THE WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF CLASS ACTION
Both Trinity News Daily and you agree hereby, to the fullest extent permitted by the law, to bot waive all rights of dispute pursuit on a class wide basis. Neither you nor Trinity News Daily can join a claim of other entities or people, nor are we allowed to individually pursue a claim in representative capacity in any lawsuit or such proceeding. We hereby each waive our respective rights to a trial by jury in any lawsuit or such proceeding.
Trinity News Daily may, without prior notice and at its sole discretion, terminate your membership or suspend your access to the website for any reason and at any time for any reason. In the case that a suspension or termination has been enacted, your other obligations to Trinity News Daily are not affected. These obligations survive any suspensions or terminations. You agree therefore to continue respecting the terms and regulations presented herein, including but not limited to indemnities, disclaimers, limitations of liability, releases, provisions, dispute resolution, no class action, no trial by jury and other miscellaneous provisions.